• Hallo Besucher!

Du bist neu im Forum? Dann registriere dich hier, um Diskussionen beizutreten oder eigene Themen zu erstellen. Für die Registrierung ist es erforderlich, dass du einen Spielaccount bei Die Stämme hast.

Andernfalls kannst du dich hier direkt einloggen.

Falls du dein Passwort vergessen hast, kannst du hier ein neues Passwort anfordern.

Scripts

Status
Es sind keine weiteren Antworten möglich.

DeletedUser145561

Gast
Are the scripts allowed in the Welt 93?

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:

DeletedUser

Gast
You may avoid using Scripts which are not certified by InnoGames but in common you can use them.

DeletedUser145561

Gast
ok thanks :) I don't think that my scripts are a problem. They are just a normal fake script :D

Thanks anyway :*

DeletedUser145561

Gast
ANd in this source code?:

javascript:coords=''; var doc=document;if(window.frames.length>0 && window.main!=null)doc=window.main.document;url=doc.URL;if(url.indexOf('screen=place')==-1)alert('Lanciare lo script dal punto di raduno!');coords=coords.split(' ');index=Math.round(Math.random()*(coords.length-1));coords=coords[index];coords=coords.split('|');doc.forms[0].x.value=coords[0];doc.forms[0].y.value=coords[1];doc.forms[0].axe.value=1;end();

Lanciare lo script dal punto di raduno=Send the script on the rally point

the Write in fett are italian because i use this link for create a fake script :/

http://www.fxutility.net/fake.php

DeletedUser

Gast
i think is illegal, because that paste the cords of the villages automatically or?

the best way to find the answer is asking the support by a ticket ;-)

DeletedUser136879

Gast
Well, I don't know... maybe I'm wrong here, but just take a look at this site...

http://scripts.die-staemme.de/#hint

On top in red font it is said:
"Nur von uns gehostete Scripte sind legal. Scripte, die nicht von uns gehostet werden, sind illegal!"

translated:
"Only scripts hosted by us are legal. Scripts that are not hosted by us are illegal!"

Basically, I think you should contact the support beforehand and ask them for approval. Otherwise you might get penalized for using it.

DeletedUser145561

Gast
i think is illegal, because that paste the cords of the villages automatically or?

the best way to find the answer is asking the support by a ticket ;-)

the script put for me the n°of the troops and the Coordinate of the villages,but i click on Attack and ok :) Anyway for security i Send a ticket
exemple:
javascript:coords='534|523 453|423 432|423 500|600'; var doc=document;if(window.frames.length>0 && window.main!=null)doc=window.main.document;url=doc.URL;if(url.indexOf('screen=place')==-1)alert('Lanciare lo script dal punto di raduno!');coords=coords.split(' ');index=Math.round(Math.random()*(coords.length-1));coords=coords[index];coords=coords.split('|');doc.forms[0].x.value=coords[0];doc.forms[0].y.value=coords[1];doc.forms[0].axe.value=1;end();

If i click on the script he put for me the coordinate of the villages in a random order and the n°of troops.In this case 1 axe,if i change axe in ram he put for me 1 ram etc.

Well, I don't know... maybe I'm wrong here, but just take a look at this site...

http://scripts.die-staemme.de/#hint

On top in red font it is said:
"Nur von uns gehostete Scripte sind legal. Scripte, die nicht von uns gehostet werden, sind illegal!"

translated:
"Only scripts hosted by us are legal. Scripts that are not hosted by us are illegal!"

Basically, I think you should contact the support beforehand and ask them for approval. Otherwise you might get penalized for using it.

ok thanks

Reaktionspunktzahl
We have to close the thread, now.

For other Script related questions please write a ticket or mail "Lady Tory".

Best wishes
Sandro

Status
Es sind keine weiteren Antworten möglich.
Oben